Payments to the clerk's office can be made:
1. Online with credit or debit card (see below for details)
2. By telephone with credit or debit card - call 866-549-1010.
3. By mail - send money order or cashiers check to: P.O. Box 366, Post, TX 79356
4. In person, cash or check, at: Clerk's Office, 300 W. Main Street, Post, TX 79356
STOP and READ before paying with a credit or debit
Do NOT pay a traffic ticket here.
Do NOT pay PROBATION Department fees here.
To pay on a TRAFFIC TICKET, click the correct JP office below:
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1 (J.P. Precinct 1)
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (J.P. Precinct 2)
City of Post Municipal Court
YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING BEFORE
PROCEEDING WITH YOUR PAYMENT:
- AMOUNT THAT YOU NEED TO PAY
- DOCKET NUMBER OR CAUSE NUMBER (if court case related)
- BUREAU CODE #: 3855455
- A 2.85% (or $1 minimum) CONVENIENCE FEE WILL
- PAYMENT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL NEXT BUSINESS
DAY. IF THERE IS A WARRANT
FOR YOUR ARREST, IT WILL NOT BE RECALLED UNTIL THE DAY THE FINE IS POSTED.
- BE SURE TO GET THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER WHEN YOUR
PAYMENT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE COLLECTION AGENT, CERTIFIED PAYMENTS.
- NOTIFY THE
CLERK'S OFFICE THAT YOU MADE A PAYMENT. INCLUDE THE PAYMENT I.D. NUMBER IN AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONCE YOU HAVE READ ALL THE INFORMATION ABOVE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED
TO THE COLLECTION AGENT, CERTIFIED PAYMENTS.
Address: PO Box 366, Post, TX
Address: Courthouse, 1st Floor, 300 West Main Street, Post, TX 79356
to the Public: 8:00 AM - 12:, , Monday – Friday