Payments to the clerk's office can be made:
1. Online with credit or debit card (see below for details)
2. By telephone with credit or debit card - call 866-549-1010.
3. By mail - send money order or cashiers check to: P.O. Box 366, Post, TX 79356
4. In person, cash or check, at: Clerk's Office, 300 W. Main Street, Post, TX 79356
STOP and READ before paying with a credit or debit
Do NOT pay a traffic ticket here.
Do NOT pay PROBATION Department fees here.
To pay on a TRAFFIC TICKET, click the correct JP office below:
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1 (J.P. Precinct 1)
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (J.P. Precinct 2)
YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING BEFORE
PROCEEDING WITH YOUR PAYMENT:
- AMOUNT THAT YOU NEED TO PAY
- DOCKET NUMBER OR CAUSE NUMBER (if court case related)
- BUREAU CODE #: 3855455
- A 2.85% (or $1 minimum) CONVENIENCE FEE WILL
- PAYMENT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL NEXT BUSINESS
DAY. IF THERE IS A WARRANT
FOR YOUR ARREST, IT WILL NOT BE RECALLED UNTIL THE DAY THE FINE IS POSTED.
- BE SURE TO GET THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER WHEN YOUR
PAYMENT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE COLLECTION AGENT, CERTIFIED PAYMENTS.
- NOTIFY THE
CLERK'S OFFICE THAT YOU MADE A PAYMENT. INCLUDE THE PAYMENT I.D. NUMBER IN AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONCE YOU HAVE READ ALL THE INFORMATION ABOVE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED
TO THE COLLECTION AGENT, CERTIFIED PAYMENTS.
Lina Rodriguez, Chief Deputy Clerk, email@example.com
Address: PO Box 366, Post, TX
Address: Courthouse, 1st Floor, 300 West Main Street, Post, TX 79356
to the Public: 8:00 AM - 12:, , Monday – Friday